COVID-19 Update from West Canadian
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, West Canadian continues to take appropriate precautions to protect our employees, customers and business partners. We are sensitive to the evolving situation and will adapt as needed.
To our community, we are here to serve and support you while we navigate this challenging time;
- Our imaging team is available to scan your physical documents and help you mobilize your digital workforce
- Our creative team at Orange Door is available to help you develop effective marketing and creative, so you can remain in good contact with your customers
- Our signage team is available to meet your signage needs and can still perform installs as long as we are able to access your site
- Our delivery team is available to provide pickup and drop-off services, whether you're working from your office or from home
Precautions we're taking
We've implemented reasonable measures to reduce risk by adhering to the recommendations of public health officials including:
- Sanitation efforts have been increased in our offices and production plants
- Employees are working remotely from home wherever feasible
- Essential employees that cannot work from home are operating in rotating shifts to ensure social distancing and redundancy
These measures are being reviewed on a daily basis as the situation evolves.
We're in this together. As a private business that has been serving the Calgary community since 1952, supporting our customers and adapting to their needs has always been our top priority. It's now more important than ever that we work together to support each other and our business community.